16 August 2006

Contest Submissions

For those of you who don't know, I have a friendly contest among friends on my personal blog. I have them do random tricks for TobyPoints. It started it as kind of a joke, but we all have fun with it, so it's still going. When I first got into photography (about a month and a half ago), I offered TobyPoints for photo submissions. Also, I've had a string of bad luck with photography in the past week or so; I lost almost 200 pictures of a couple of moose (meese? mooses?) to distortion caused by a crappy telephoto converter. I've definitely learned my lesson to test lenses before I take them out on photo shoots (sheets? shits?). So, to fill my lack of pictures and to finish off my little contest and without further ado, here are the only two submissions (kind of sad, hm?):

Rachel's:

Paula's:

3 comments:

Jared said...

Awesome picture with those water droplets, Paula!

Rachel said...

Our pictures are not sad. I think Paula and I did a marvelous job! So there...and thanks for the TobyPoints, Paula and I rule! heehee

Toby said...

To clarify, it's sad that you're the only to submissions I got.